Monday 2 December 2013

Lola Omotayo : Age Is Just A Number. Reveals Reasons For Her Marriage To Peter Okoye!



 








If you didn’t know, Lola Omotayo, wife of Peter of the Psquare fame is well older than her dancer cum singer beau.
Lola sees no difference in the age gap. She says, “Like I said, Peter is an old soul and he always tells me that I’m like a 23-year-old. Age is just a number. Right now, you can see it around the world. Demi Moore, Usher and some known people. Even in Nigeria here, they are dating people far older than their age. So, we shouldn’t base it on the age factor. He doesn’t make me feel like he’s younger than me.”
Lola, said to be in her 30s then and Peter in his 20s, is not disturbed by the age difference.
On how the relationship started, she disclosed that her agency handled some of British American Tobacco brands and P’Square was doing a show at one of the events in Enugu.
She said, “Though I had met Peter a couple of times before then, at the show there was some chemistry”
 She disclosed that Peter asked for her number and she did the normal Shakara ladies to know if a bobo is serious.
“He asked for my number and I refused giving it to him. I told him ‘if you really want to know me, you have to find my number’. So he took it as a task and found my number and the rest is history.”

No comments:

Post a Comment