Sunday 28 July 2013

Glo's X factor Leaves 9 Men Standing

Hopes, dreams… As the top nine contestants in the Glo X Factor singing reality TV show lurk horns in the battle for the ultimate prize of N15 million and a record deal with Sony BMG this weekend, the contestants are at the mercy of the voting public as the singer with the least votes will be evicted from the competition. Commenting, Ankara Boi, one of the nine last men standing said: "It's by the grace of God that I have come this far. It has been grueling, learning how to sing and dance at the same time. I appeal to you to support me, vote for me so that I can remain in the show." An excited 49 year-old Princess Pat, the oldest contestant captured her feelings thus: "At first I was like, what am I doing in the show? But when I saw these young people, I became younger. Music is in my family, I grew up singing and I believe I will go all the way and win." Contestant Vicky and Ghana's Eshum believe that their skills will take them to the top
while DJ Switch believes Glo's N24 million cheque is for her and no one else even as Pheel says he believes that with hard work and prayer, he could win. The three group contestants also shared their fears and challenges with The Entertainer. Meanwhile, the last nine men standing put up a spectacular performance when they sang songs chosen from the theme, Music of the great divas.


Culled from The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment