Sunday 25 August 2013

Mike Tyson Confesses: I am an alcoholic on the verge of dying.

Boxing legend, Mike Tyson after his retirement from active boxing has
confessed he is an alcoholic. He revealed his alcohol addiction is so
dire he's on the "verge of dying."
According to TMZ, Tyson dropped the bombshell at a press conference
Friday in New York ... telling reporters he's been lying to everyone
for years about staying sober.
He confessed, "I wanna change my life, I wanna live a different life
now. I wanna live my sober life. I don't wanna die. I'm on the verge
of dying, because I'm a vicious alcoholic.
"Tyson -- who has been in and out of rehab over 3 times -- said he's
been drug and alcohol free for 6 days now and never wants to drink
again.
The 47-year-old former champ was in New York to promote his upcoming
fight card with Iron Mike Productions.A rep for Mike tells TMZ ...
"Unfortunately Mike has made some mistakes recently but fortunately he
now recognizes them and is willing to fight his way back to the road
of recovery."

No comments:

Post a Comment