Sunday 25 August 2013

Moses: I Wrote "Love Letter" For A Crush.

Away from the hustle and bustle surrounding the release of his three
singles, "Artiste extraordinare" as he calls himself on his Twitter
handle has unmasked the inspiration behind one of his debut
singles..."Love Letter."

Nigerian Idols winner, Moses Obi-Adigwe recently released his
anticipated debut singles, "Love in the air", "Number one" and "Love
Letter" which has been getting a lot of airplays.

In an exclusive interview on the Lekki Peninsula, "Teddy Bear Moses"
as he was fondly called by the Idols judges revealed that each song
came from different situations but more related to his personal
experiences.

According to him,
"Love letter was written when I had a crush on someone and I just so
much thought it would be a nice thing to write her a love letter.
It was just putting myself in that position of being way back in
secondary or primary school.
That thing you did like 'how do you tell a girl I like you so much?'
It's kinda like, 'I like you. Do you like me back?'
So that's how love letter came about."

"Number One was me imagining what it would be like to be in a very
serious relationship.
I put myself in such a position where I would imagine what things
would come from being in a very serious relationship, falling in love
and all that thing that comes from being in a very serious
relationship."
However, the question is who is the okpeke who has been doing this to
our teddy bear and getting him cuddled? Don't we want to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment